2017 Farm Shares Sold Out!
We're pleased to announce that we have sold all of our farm shares for the 2017 season! We apologize if we were unable to accommodate you. We hope that you will consider us for next year, as we hope to double the amount of shares that we have available. If you would like to be notified when shares become available for next season, please fill out the form below and you will be entered on our contact list. We promise not to bombard you with messages. Thanks in advance for your interest!
Why Community Supported Agriculture?
You are what you eat eats! At our farm, we feed our soils so that our plants are working for you. Knowing where your food comes from is one of the best ways to secure good health. If you are interested in cooking at home with a weekly variety of fresh, local, nutritious produce then look no further! Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs foster a mutually beneficial relationship between farmer and consumer. You will have the opportunity to chat with your farmers each week, the ones that grow your food specifically for YOU, and will feel good knowing exactly what you are putting into your body. CSA programs keep more of your food dollars within the local economy and it's the best investment you can make in your health, and the health of your community. We are so pleased to be offering to our community a farm share program for the upcoming season! Our program will run for 20 weeks from June-October. Members will pay an upfront cost which allows the farmers to purchase seeds, materials, and other things necessary for the growing season. In return, members will receive a weekly abundance of fresh produce, harvested from the field that very same day. For those interested in eating a variety of fresh, local, organically produced fruits and veggies each week- it doesn't get much better than this!
What To Expect
As a member of our farm share program, you can expect:
- to eat the freshest, most nutritious produce available
- to feel good knowing that what you're eating was produced safely with your best interests in mind by your two personal farmers
- to experiment with new kinds of veggies and learn exciting ways to prepare them
- to take pride in your investment in the local economy and your support of small scale local agriculture
- to have a farm to visit with family and friends and have interactions with the people who grow your food weekly
- to be more connected with what you eat and the seasonal harvest
- to nourish and strengthen your body and health through clean eating
- to feel a stronger sense of community
- to gain access to our private CSA member page where you can share ideas, recipes, experiences, and more
- to feel good knowing that you are helping to sustain a small farm in your community for generations to come!
Expect to Eat Like A Farmer!
How To Sign Up
If would like to become a Groundwork Market Garden CSA member, we thank you in advance for your interest in our farm! Your support means the world to us. Fill out the information below, with no commitment, and you will be sent an email regarding pricing, pick up dates, and other important infomation about our program. A member agreement form will be attached for you to fill out, sign, and send to us with your mode of payment. Once that's accepted, from June-October you will be showered with an abundance of organically grown, delicious produce. It's that simple!