2020 Shares Are SOLD OUT!
How to Sign Up
Our 2020 CSA Memberships are currently SOLD OUT. Shares for next season will become available in Jan/Feb 2021!
If you would like to get on our mailing list for the upcoming season, click below.
Why Community Supported Agriculture?
You are what you eat eats! Knowing where your food comes from is one of the best ways to secure good health. If you are interested in cooking at home with a weekly variety of fresh, local, nutritious produce then look no further! Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs foster a mutually beneficial relationship between farmer and consumer. You will have the opportunity to chat with your farmers each week, the ones that grow your food specifically for YOU, and will feel good knowing exactly what you are putting into your body. CSA programs keep more of your food dollars within the local economy and it's the best investment you can make in your health, and the health of your community. Members pay an upfront cost which allows the farmers to purchase seeds, materials, and other things necessary for the growing season. In return, members receive a weekly abundance of fresh produce, harvested from the field that very same day. For those interested in eating a variety of fresh, local, organically produced fruits and veggies each week- it doesn't get much better than this!
What To Expect
As a member of our farm share program, you can expect:
- to eat the freshest, most nutritious produce available
- to feel good knowing that what you're eating was produced safely with your best interests in mind by your two personal farmers
- to experiment with new kinds of veggies and learn exciting ways to prepare them
- to take pride in your investment in the local economy and your support of small scale local agriculture
- to have a farm to visit with family and friends and have interactions with the people who grow your food weekly
- to be more connected with what you eat and the seasonal harvest
- to nourish and strengthen your body and health through clean eating
- to feel a stronger sense of community
- to receive weekly newsletters with happenings on the farm, recipe ideas, and more
- to gain access to our private CSA member page where you can share ideas, recipes, kitchen triumphs and experiences
- to feel good knowing that you are helping to sustain a small farm in your community for generations to come!
Our farm share program runs for 20 weeks, from June-October.
Pickups are every Tuesday from 4-7pm.
We offer one full sized share option which consists of 8-12 items weekly.
This is intended for 2-4 adults, depending on your lifestyle and eating habits. If you think the share may be too big for you, we encourage you to sign up with a friend. You can alternate weeks picking up or split the share weekly- it's up to you!
The cost of the share is $500 ($25/wk).